On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 12:45:30PM +0530, alokc@codeaurora.org wrote: > On 2019-01-23 01:59, Mark Brown wrote: > > Still not seeing anything except this patch here in my inbox - like I > > said what's the story with dependencies? > I've added linux-spi mailing list to all the patches sent as part of this > series. Not sure why you didn't get other patches. Today I've explicitly > added you in all the patches. You really need to ensure that things end up in people's inboxes - sending them to a mailing list usually means they'll go to a completely different folder. > This change series basically enabled interconnect (as per > bindings/interconnect/interconnect.txt) support in GENI QUPs based drivers > so appropriate BW request can be put based on SE usages. > here is my complete change series: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/1548069703-26595-1-git-send-email-alokc@codeaurora.org/ > I hope I answer to your question properly. So it looks like there is a dependency on earlier patches in the series, that's what I needed to know.