From: Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl>
To: "Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult" <lkml@metux.net>
Subject: Re: GRSec is vital to Linux security
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:03:33 +0100	[thread overview]

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 04:31:10PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> On 23.01.19 21:46, Ivan Ivanov wrote:
>
> > Linux really needs to stop adding new features and
> > refactor itself to a smaller and more secure codebase before going
> > forward. Maybe 1 year break would be nice.
>
> Do you have some actual proposals / patches ?

Enrico, you're responding to a notorious troll.  If you haven't noticed,
this "Ivan Ivanov" sock puppet is a persona of some bastard who talks to
him/herself while tarnishing the name of our dear friend MikeeUSA (a true
pillar of the community!).  His/her methods evolve, but the gist is the
same.  Expect bringing up a bogus but semi-plausible controversy in order
to start as big a thread as possible, then once people who this bastard
wants to attack have joined, try to equate their position in the public view
with statements such as:

(Excuse the quotation, please wipe your monitor afterwards.)

# But from a man?
#
# Well, goes to show you. White men ain't men. Best they are is 40 year
# old bois. Faggots to say for short in American parlance.
#
# Same reason they won't hold it down when a bunch of fucking cunts CoC
# them. You build the whole edifice, then you let a bunch of do-nothing
# white women rule over the thing you built and you.

And this has been going for quite a while.

Connecting to systemd threads doesn't seem to work any longer, as people on
debian-user vs dng have wisened up.  Same with license rescinsion threads.
What you read is just a yet another attempt to stir up some excrement.
Don't let any of it spray on you.  Because that's the fake-Mikee's way.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Remember, the S in "IoT" stands for Security, while P stands