On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 10:50:17AM -0800, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote: > On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 8:29 AM Icenowy Zheng wrote: > > >> IIRC, from the previous discussion, HDMI had a tolerancy requirement > > >> in the standard. Do you know if there's such a thing for eDP? That > > >> would solve the issue for all the eDP displays at once. > > > > > >I don't have access to eDP standard - vesa.org says it's available to > > >members only. > > > > Try out to grab an old version? > > > > I remember 1.0 is open. > > I can't find anything regarding dot clock tolerance in DisplayPort > specification. I guess since the DP is a VESA spec, it's probably .5%, just like on the EDID (well, CVT). Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com