On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 05:51:05PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 03:32:44PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote: > > Please convert the entire comment to C++ style so it looks more > > intentional and is consistent with other ASoC stuff. > I don't know about how ASoC is special here, but I've seen the style > picked by Marco quite often and considered that the "usual" style. > Usually kernel code mandates C style comments and I though only the > SPDX-specifier is special. > So ASoC is different in this aspect? I'm doing the same for other subsystems - I was getting patches from people converting the SPDX headers back to C comments and it just looks ugly to me anyway to mix the styles on adjacent lines.