On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 06:15:20PM +0100, Daniel Vetter wrote: > Hi all, > > Here's the typed component topic branch. > > drm-intel maintainers: Please pull, I need this for the mei hdcp work from Ram. > > drm-misc maintainers: Please pull, there's a drm doc patch follow-up > that I want to stuff into drm-misc-next. > > Greg: The drm side missed our feature cutoff, so will only land in 5.2. > Probably good if you pull this into drivers-core so it lands a bit > quicker. You&Arnd will also get a topic pull later on with the MEI bits > for char-misc tree, which needs to be based on top of this tree here. > > Takashi: Since the drm side only lands in 5.2 might be good if you > pull this in too to avoid conflicts. > > Cheers, Daniel Pulled into drm-misc, thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com