* Re: Business proposition for you.,,,,
@ 2019-02-12 20:42 Melvin M.Greg
From: Melvin M.Greg @ 2019-02-12 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Re: Business proposition for you.

I have a client in Russia who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $50
million. Can I have your company website to show to my client
your company so that they will check and decide if they will
invest there funds with you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.
Best Regards,

Mr.Melvin M.Greg.