* Usb gifts for company promotions, factory customization
@ 2019-02-13 21:28 amy
From: amy @ 2019-02-13 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi Manager,
This is Amy from professional usb flash drive&power bank case factory in China.Real capacity with original chip,for your high end marketUpgrade capacity ,for your low end market or company promotion giftour most customer do Ebay and Amazon,so our goods is best sell quality with competitive price on B2B platformso if you interested in some quality,can contact me,i send you our quotation
WebSite: http://www.usbflashdrive-factory.comEmail: usbdrivewholesale-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org
skype:amy.happy.everyday.1985
Quality is our core,choose use,choose safty(Payment Terms: TT, 30% deposit in advance, balance before shippment.)
I am looking forward to your reply!wish you have good timeAmy

* Re: Usb gifts for company promotions, factory customization
@ 2019-03-16 11:53 amy
From: amy @ 2019-03-16 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi,
This is Amy from the professional USB flash drive and mobile power factory.
Most of our customers are companies or organizations. Design USB flash drive that matches the shape of your product and print your logo; design drawings for you, store data to USB stick, and prevent files from being deleted or formatted. The minimum order quantity is 150pcs.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me and I will send you a quote.
Website: http://www.usbflashdrive-factory.comEmail: amy-usb-ukdnqXir1rWg6VcauMluPSnvDOFRnvIbAL8bYrjMMd8@public.gmane.org
Skype: amy.happy.everyday.1985Wechat: tuweitian2000
Did you know 89% of consumers could recall the advertiser on a promotional bag they had received in the past 24 months?
I am looking forward to your reply!I wish you a good time.AmyKTRPGyMavb