On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 06:09:27PM +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote: > On Mon, 2019-02-18 at 16:54 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote: > > Due to my position in the LAVA team in Linaro, I know quite a bit > > about kernelci and I'm wondering if it would be possible to get some > > of our Debian kernel branches added to the list for at least some > > automated boot testing. This would be major help for us. > The last time I looked, KernelCI assumed all essential drivers would be > built in and only supported use of a pre-built initramfs (if any). That's not true any more, it will inject all the modules that get built into the initramfs. However the distro config is going to get ignored anyway unless it appears in arch/${ARCH}/configs since the configurations are pulled from the kernel source.