Am Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:19:34 -0600 schrieb "Jan Beulich" : > But of course the seemingly > random 200 will itself need a much better reasoning, or at least a > clear indication of the data base (number of different systems) that > it was derived from. "Large number of hosts", after all, may mean 12 > to you and tens of thousands to me. How many hosts would be relevant? My own test hosts calibrate itself in a range of maybe 30 khz. I gave up to track the exact numbers after every reboot. If it helps, I can gather 'cpu_khz' once again. Olaf