* Implementing Deletion of Set Elements in Rulesets
@ 2019-03-21  6:27 Karuna Grewal
From: Karuna Grewal @ 2019-03-21  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo Neira Ayuso, Florian Westphal; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Hello,
I'm trying to implement  "deletion of set elements in ruleset". For
which I wanted to understand the way existing set operations are
implemented.
While grepping through the code I have noticed that the implementation
has some parts in the kernel, libnftnl 's dynset and the userspace's
netlink_(de)linearize .
I'm unable to get  a clear view of how the control flow goes from the
userspace's `evaluate` to the kernel's `nft_dynset.c`  in case of the
set operations.
Can someone please share some pointers in this direction?
Also how does the `set_stmt_alloc` in nftables's statement.c relate to
the `set_evaluate` in evaluate.c ?
Best Regards,
Karuna