On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 05:59:16PM -0400, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote: > On 4/1/19 3:05 PM, Takashi Iwai wrote: > > > Actually I need feedback from reviewers/maintainers: I could either > > > provide an update addressing just comments from Andy and Takashi, or > > > provide a larger update that would include known fixes and > > > simplifications from SOF contributors on github, e.g. on the IPC. We > > > have about 15-20 delta patches that were accepted on github, not sure > > > what the preference is, just addressing comments so far or getting the > > > latest and greatest patches squashed? > > IMO, one or two more whole patchset refresh would be still worth. > > Then we can merge the base, and go for refinement with each small > > change, hopefully in this merge cycle. Especially with the fixes just always add them, there's no sense in not fixing bugs. > > For the resubmission, please give me a bit more time. I had no time > > for further review in the last week due to completely other > > businesses (the office room movement, etc)... > Sure, I am understand how time consuming this can be and how 'reviewer > fatigue' can occur. We can add a couple of additional changes, e.g. for the > IPC and some resource management while you (and others) go over the current > patchset and tentatively resubmit next week, would that work? That seems fine to me.