Hi Sakari, On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 12:12:21PM +0300, Sakari Ailus wrote: > Thanks for the update and my apologies for the late review. > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 04:55:46PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > The older CSI drivers have camera capture interface different from the one > > in the newer ones. > > > > This IP is pretty simple. Some variants (one controller out of two > > instances on some SoCs) have an ISP embedded, but there's no code that make > > use of it, so we ignored that part for now. > > > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > Could you add a sub-device for the CSI-2 receiver, please? > > See e.g. drivers/media/pci/intel/ipu3/ipu3-cio2.c for an example. It's confusing, I know, but this isn't a MIPI-CSI receiver. The IP is called CSI, but it's only capable of handling parallel and BT656. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com