Hi, On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 11:12:47AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote: > I've been trying to figure out how come the coulomb counter on droid 4 is off > especially for the low power consumption values. Turns out the "coulomb counter" > values correlate better with average power consumption if we divide the value with > number of samples. Otherwise we have a curve instead of flat correlation between > the register values and power consumed. I have some patches coming up eventually to > fix that, but meanwhile I've noticed some minor issues in general that would be > good to have out of the way. > > I've only tagged the first one with fixes tag, the other ones can certainly wait > for the merge window considering further changes are needed at least for low power > consumption values. Thanks, all queued. -- Sebastian