Hi, On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 02:25:43PM +0800, Icenowy Zheng wrote: > The Allwinner H6 SoC features tweakable VCC for PC, PD, PG, PL and PM > banks. > > This patch adds supplies for PC and PD banks on Pine H64 board. PG and > PM banks are used for Wi-Fi and should be added when Wi-Fi is added Not really. The regulator is still there, whether we use it or not. If it's not used, then it will be left disabled so it doesn't really change anything. > PL bank is where PMIC is attached, and currently if a PMIC regulator > is added for it a dependency loop will happen. I guess we should fix that somehow Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com