Hi Annaliese, On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 10:37:03PM -0700, Annaliese McDermond wrote: > I’m just following up on this since I haven’t heard anything since I submitted the > v2 patch a week ago. Wolfram, does this look like a sane approach? Stefan, > were my changes in v2 acceptable? There is a bit of overhead involved, but conceptually it looks like an elegant solution to me. However, I am not an expert of CCF. Grepping through kernel sources, I don't see many clocks defined outside drivers/clk. So, I'd appreciate if we could get some ack/feedback from one of the CCF experts/maintainers. > I’m happy to go back to the drawing board to change things if there’s a better > answer to the problem. > > Thanks for everyone’s patience with me trying to work through the proper > process. Thanks for working on this one! Kind regards, Wolfram