On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 06:11:12AM +1000, Anton Blanchard wrote: > Hi, > > > I've now had a bit of time to look through this and I believe it is > > correct, so: > > > > Reviewed-by: Mark Cave-Ayland > > Thanks Mark. David: any chance we could get this merged? I can't run a > recent Ubuntu image successfully without it. sshd hangs when I try to > ssh into it. I had a comment that was never addressed - it didn't look like the xth and xtl temporaries were initialized after the patch. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson