On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 07:11:09PM -0400, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote: > From: David Gibson > > pci_bus_is_root() currently relies on a method in the PCIBusClass. > But it's always known if a PCI bus is a root bus when we create it, so > using a dynamic method is overkill. > > This replaces it with an IS_ROOT bit in a new flags field, which is set on > root buses and otherwise clear. As a bonus this removes the special > is_root logic from pci_expander_bridge, since it already creates its bus > as a root bus. > > Signed-off-by: David Gibson > Reviewed-by: Marcel Apfelbaum > Reviewed-by: Peter Xu > Reviewed-by: Greg Kurz > Message-Id: <20190424041959.4087-3-david@gibson.dropbear.id.au> Michael, is there a particular reason this and the mmcfg patch went in, but not the later patches in my PCI-E cleanup series? -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson