On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 12:09:59PM +0200, Greg KH wrote: > No, please, we have gone over this before, we do not care at all about > external kernel modules, ESPECIALLY ones that are not GPL compatible. The best option here is for you to start caring. Makes the world a better place. Free software people doing what they can to attack other free software based on relatively trivial idealogical differences isn't a good look, and it's bad for the users. -- Mason Loring Bliss (( If I have not seen as far as others, it is because mason@blisses.org )) giants were standing on my shoulders. - Hal Abelson