On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:45:13AM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:36 AM Guillaume Tucker > > Not really, so I've disabled bisections in the linux-gpio tree > > and a few other maintainers' trees for now. I'll see if we can > > come up with a more systematic way of suppressing bisections in > > similar cases (i.e. the issue has been fixed in mainline later > > than the base commit for the branch being tested). > I think this is what the zeroday autobuilder does because > they never seem to show this problem. Thanks for looking > into it! I've got a feeling they do this by deduping after doing the bisection; they also used to have a system where they'd merge a bunch of trees together and do the bisect on that to save repeating bisects.