On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:21:49PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > I have a fifth thesis: many people (incl. guilty me) browse quickly > through many patches flying by on mailing lists, but don't always go to > the effort of replying if they don't see something wrong immediately. > This means we don't catch a share of the reviews happening. Right, and it's also a lot easier to review in the negative ("I found a problem!") than it is to review in the positive and say you're confident that something is OK which means that even with more thorough reviews there's a bias against reporting.