All of lore.kernel.org
From: Olof Johansson <olof@lixom.net>
To: torvalds@linux-foundation.org
Cc: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, soc@kernel.org, arm@kernel.org
Subject: [GIT PULL 0/4] ARM: SoC contents for 5.3 merge window
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:54:30 -0700	[thread overview]

Squeaking in on the last few days of the merge window, here's the ARM
SoC contents for this merge window.

It's again another cycle of business-as-usual. We've seen a few new
SoCs, a handful of better supported boards (and new boards), and the
general tweaks, improvements and cleanups. Most of the hardware support
is described in the DT pull request downthread.

One thing worth highlighting is that a bunch of SoCs and boards now
have their GPUs described in the device-trees, since the drivers for
Mali have been merged.

We're also experimenting with improving our merging flow, adding email
links as been discussed, and added some more automation on patchwork. Most
of this should be invisible for those who don't send us code.

Please merge!

Thanks,

-Olof

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Olof Johansson <olof@lixom.net>
To: torvalds@linux-foundation.org
Cc: soc@kernel.org, arm@kernel.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org