* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-06-28  8:19 Grant Likely
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Grant Likely @ 2019-06-28  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?

In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.

I’ve asked the LF folks if they have space on either Thursday 31st Oct or Friday 1st Nov. They are checking availability, but no commitments have been made. It would help to know if this date and location is feasible.

What do you think? Would you come to a plug fest attached to ELC-EU? Would you be interested in helping to organise? Or, is there another time & location that would work better?

Cheers,
g.

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-06-28 10:03 ` Heinrich Schuchardt
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2019-06-28 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I would be interested in joining. I hope that for the plugfest no ELC conference ticket will be needed.

The problems with booting Linux via U-Boot UEFI I know of are on 32bit ARM systems.  It could be helpful to have GRUB developers joining.

Best regards

Heinrich

Am 28.06.19 um 10:19 schrieb Grant Likely

@ 2019-06-28 10:17   ` Alexander Graf
From: Alexander Graf @ 2019-06-28 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 28.06.19 12:03, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> I would be interested in joining. I hope that for the plugfest no ELC conference ticket will be needed.

The easiest option for that would be to submit a talk to ELC-E. IIRC the
CfP is still open until July 1st. You could easily give one on "Progress
in UEFI support on U-Boot" or "What it takes to run the edk2 Shell
outside of edk2" or whatever :). You have plenty content to pull from.

If the talk goes in, that helps visibility and gets you free ticket -
maybe even travel sponsorship! :)

> The problems with booting Linux via U-Boot UEFI I know of are on 32bit ARM systems.  It could be helpful to have GRUB developers joining.

Let's make sure Daniel and Leif are on CC then :).

Daniel, Leif, would you be available?

As for myself, I will probably arrive on Monday around noon and will be
around until Saturday morning, but with KVM Forum happening Wed-Fri I
won't have much time on my hands there.

Thanks,

Alex

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-06-28 10:42     ` Leif Lindholm
From: Leif Lindholm @ 2019-06-28 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 12:17:54PM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:
> On 28.06.19 12:03, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> > I would be interested in joining. I hope that for the plugfest no ELC conference ticket will be needed.
>
> The easiest option for that would be to submit a talk to ELC-E. IIRC the CfP
> is still open until July 1st. You could easily give one on "Progress in UEFI
> support on U-Boot" or "What it takes to run the edk2 Shell outside of edk2"
> or whatever :). You have plenty content to pull from.
>
> If the talk goes in, that helps visibility and gets you free ticket - maybe
> even travel sponsorship! :)
>
> > The problems with booting Linux via U-Boot UEFI I know of are on
> > 32bit ARM systems.  It could be helpful to have GRUB developers
> > joining.
>
> Let's make sure Daniel and Leif are on CC then :).
>
> Daniel, Leif, would you be available?

I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
unrelated event too.

Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)

But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
if someone could point me at them.

Regards,

Leif

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-06-28 13:14 ` Neil Armstrong
From: Neil Armstrong @ 2019-06-28 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 28/06/2019 10:19, Grant Likely wrote:
> Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?
>
> In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.

Sure, on the amlogic SoCs, I was completely unable to boot the Fedora images so far, not really understanding what differs from other
supprted platforms...

> I’ve asked the LF folks if they have space on either Thursday 31st Oct or Friday 1st Nov. They are checking availability, but no commitments have been made. It would help to know if this date and location is feasible.
>
> What do you think? Would you come to a plug fest attached to ELC-EU? Would you be interested in helping to organise? Or, is there another time & location that would work better?

I'll totally come if I'm still in Lyon !

Neil

@ 2019-07-08 10:13       ` Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2019-07-08 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Sorry for late reply but I am busy...

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:42:06AM +0100, Leif Lindholm wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 12:17:54PM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:
> > On 28.06.19 12:03, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> > > I would be interested in joining. I hope that for the plugfest no ELC conference ticket will be needed.
> >
> > The easiest option for that would be to submit a talk to ELC-E. IIRC the CfP
> > is still open until July 1st. You could easily give one on "Progress in UEFI
> > support on U-Boot" or "What it takes to run the edk2 Shell outside of edk2"
> > or whatever :). You have plenty content to pull from.
> >
> > If the talk goes in, that helps visibility and gets you free ticket - maybe
> > even travel sponsorship! :)
> >
> > > The problems with booting Linux via U-Boot UEFI I know of are on
> > > 32bit ARM systems.  It could be helpful to have GRUB developers
> > > joining.
> >
> > Let's make sure Daniel and Leif are on CC then :).
> >
> > Daniel, Leif, would you be available?
>
> I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
> and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
> unrelated event too.
>
> Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)
>
> But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
> if someone could point me at them.

I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
else familiar with ARM stuff there too.

Daniel

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-08 10:18         ` Leif Lindholm
From: Leif Lindholm @ 2019-07-08 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 12:13:07PM +0200, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> > I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
> > and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
> > unrelated event too.
> >
> > Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)
> >
> > But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
> > if someone could point me at them.
>
> I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
> needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
> that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
> talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
> on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
> not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
> else familiar with ARM stuff there too.

If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.

Registered on the waiting list.

/
    Leif

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-08 10:26           ` Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2019-07-08 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 11:18:56AM +0100, Leif Lindholm wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 12:13:07PM +0200, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> > > I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
> > > and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
> > > unrelated event too.
> > >
> > > Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)
> > >
> > > But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
> > > if someone could point me at them.
> >
> > I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
> > needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
> > that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
> > talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
> > on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
> > not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
> > else familiar with ARM stuff there too.
>
> If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.

If I get the slot, the topic is accepted and you join us then there is
pretty good chance that I will have something for you.

Daniel

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-08 12:22   ` Peter Robinson
From: Peter Robinson @ 2019-07-08 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 2:15 PM Neil Armstrong <narmstrong@baylibre.com> wrote:

> On 28/06/2019 10:19, Grant Likely wrote:
> > Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?
> >
> > In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.
>
> Sure, on the amlogic SoCs, I was completely unable to boot the Fedora images so far, not really understanding what differs from other
> supprted platforms...

There's an issue with shim I've not got to the bottom of yet. It's on
my list for F-31.

@ 2019-07-08 12:23 ` Peter Robinson
From: Peter Robinson @ 2019-07-08 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

> Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?
>
> In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.
>
> I’ve asked the LF folks if they have space on either Thursday 31st Oct or Friday 1st Nov. They are checking availability, but no commitments have been made. It would help to know if this date and location is feasible.
>
> What do you think? Would you come to a plug fest attached to ELC-EU? Would you be interested in helping to organise? Or, is there another time & location that would work better?

I should be at ELC-E, it's also near the release of Fedora 31 and I
aim to have the minor issues we have with EBBR sorted in time for
Beta.

Peter

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-08 13:19         ` Alexander Graf
From: Alexander Graf @ 2019-07-08 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 08.07.19 12:13, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> Sorry for late reply but I am busy...
>
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:42:06AM +0100, Leif Lindholm wrote:
>>> The easiest option for that would be to submit a talk to ELC-E. IIRC the CfP
>>> is still open until July 1st. You could easily give one on "Progress in UEFI
>>> support on U-Boot" or "What it takes to run the edk2 Shell outside of edk2"
>>> or whatever :). You have plenty content to pull from.
>>>
>>> If the talk goes in, that helps visibility and gets you free ticket - maybe
>>> even travel sponsorship! :)

>>> Let's make sure Daniel and Leif are on CC then :).
>>>
>>> Daniel, Leif, would you be available?
>> I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
>> and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
>> unrelated event too.
>>
>> Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)
>>
>> But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
>> if someone could point me at them.
> I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
> needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
> that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
> talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
> on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
> not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
> else familiar with ARM stuff there too.

I'll have to see if I can make it between OSFC the week before and other
duties :)

Alex

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-08 13:27           ` Steve McIntyre
From: Steve McIntyre @ 2019-07-08 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 11:18:56AM +0100, Leif Lindholm wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 12:13:07PM +0200, Daniel Kiper wrote:
>> > I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
>> > and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
>> > unrelated event too.
>> >
>> > Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)
>> >
>> > But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
>> > if someone could point me at them.
>>
>> I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
>> needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
>> that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
>> talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
>> on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
>> not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
>> else familiar with ARM stuff there too.
>
>If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.
>
>Registered on the waiting list.

Ditto.

--
Steve McIntyre                                          steve.mcintyre at arm.com

* [U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-24 13:39             ` Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2019-07-24 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:27:11PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> >> I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
> >> needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
> >> that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
> >> talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
> >> on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
> >> not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
> >> else familiar with ARM stuff there too.
> >
> >If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.
> >
> >Registered on the waiting list.

Folks, our LPC MC was accepted:
  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/34-accepted-microconferences#security
  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/system-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/

If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
expert drop me a line.

Daniel

* [U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-30 15:33               ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2019-07-30 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

>> On 24 Jul 2019, at 14:39, Daniel Kiper <daniel.kiper@oracle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:27:11PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>>> If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.
>>>
>>> Registered on the waiting list.
>
> Folks, our LPC MC was accepted:
>  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/34-accepted-microconferences#security
>  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/system-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/
>
> If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
> LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
> expert drop me a line.

Thanks Daniel,

It is certainly a worthy discussion topic for LPC. I’ll see if I can draft something for the CfP on Friday. Unfortunately, I may not be at LPC. I’m not even on the waiting list yet.

Having an LPC topic is separate from the plugfest idea which is intended to be a hacking sprint. I need to make a decision ASAP so I can give the LF an answer by 8th Aug. Who is available Monday at 16:00BST to discuss?

g.

* [U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-31  7:14                 ` Matthias Brugger
From: Matthias Brugger @ 2019-07-31  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 30/07/2019 17:33, Grant Likely wrote:

>> Folks, our LPC MC was accepted:
>>  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/34-accepted-microconferences#security
>>  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/system-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/
>>
>> If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
>> LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
>> expert drop me a line.
>
> Thanks Daniel,
>
> It is certainly a worthy discussion topic for LPC. I’ll see if I can draft something for the CfP on Friday. Unfortunately, I may not be at LPC. I’m not even on the waiting list yet.
>
> Having an LPC topic is separate from the plugfest idea which is intended to be a hacking sprint. I need to make a decision ASAP so I can give the LF an answer by 8th Aug. Who is available Monday at 16:00BST to discuss?

I'll be most probably on holidays and in a tent without my computer.

Regards,
Matthias

* [U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-07-31 19:16                 ` Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2019-07-31 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:33:27PM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:

> > Folks, our LPC MC was accepted:
> >  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/34-accepted-microconferences#security
> >  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/system-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/
> >
> > If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
> > LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
> > expert drop me a line.
>
> Thanks Daniel,
>
> It is certainly a worthy discussion topic for LPC. I’ll see if I can
> draft something for the CfP on Friday. Unfortunately, I may not be at

Please do it!

> LPC. I’m not even on the waiting list yet.

I cannot promise anything but if we accept your proposal then there is a
chance that you will get a pass from us.

Daniel

* [U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-08-08 11:02                   ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2019-08-08 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 31/07/2019 20:16, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:33:27PM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:
>>> If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
>>> LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
>>> expert drop me a line.
>>
>> Thanks Daniel,
>>
>> It is certainly a worthy discussion topic for LPC. I’ll see if I can
>> draft something for the CfP on Friday. Unfortunately, I may not be at
>
> Please do it!
>
>> LPC. I’m not even on the waiting list yet.
>
> I cannot promise anything but if we accept your proposal then there is a
> chance that you will get a pass from us.
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I wasn't able to get anything submitted before the deadline, and
I'm not going to be able to attend LPC this year anyway. I think it is a
worthwhile to discuss UEFI & UEFI Secure Boot support in U-Boot, but it
depends entirely on who will be in the room. I'll let someone else pick
up the thread if they are attending.

g.

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-08-08 11:06 ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2019-08-08 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 28/06/2019 09:19, Grant Likely wrote:
> Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?
>
> In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.
>
> I’ve asked the LF folks if they have space on either Thursday 31st Oct or Friday 1st Nov. They are checking availability, but no commitments have been made. It would help to know if this date and location is feasible.
>
> What do you think? Would you come to a plug fest attached to ELC-EU? Would you be interested in helping to organise? Or, is there another time & location that would work better?
>
> Cheers,
> g.

At this point I've only had about 3 people say they'd be able to attend.
That's not enough for critical mass. I think we should defer to another
event.

I'm going to tell the LF that they can release the space they've
reserved for us and I'll look at the calendar and come up with some new
options.

g.

* [U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?
@ 2019-08-13  8:35   ` Neil Armstrong
From: Neil Armstrong @ 2019-08-13  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

On 08/08/2019 13:06, Grant Likely wrote:

> On 28/06/2019 09:19, Grant Likely wrote:
>> Quick poll: who would be interested in a U-Boot/EBBR plugfest event collocates with ELC-EU this year (week of 28th Oct)?
>>
>> In the EBBR meetings we’ve tossed around the idea of an U-Boot/EBBR plugfest to work out compatibility issues between OS distros and upstream U-Boot SBC support. The idea is to get a number of SBCs supported by mainline U-Boot with UEFI features turned on, along with U-Boot & OS developers and hold a 1 day debug sprint to work out how many platforms can work with ‘stock’ OS images. Details to be worked out if this looks viable.
>>
>> I’ve asked the LF folks if they have space on either Thursday 31st Oct or Friday 1st Nov. They are checking availability, but no commitments have been made. It would help to know if this date and location is feasible.
>>
>> What do you think? Would you come to a plug fest attached to ELC-EU? Would you be interested in helping to organise? Or, is there another time & location that would work better?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> g.
>
> At this point I've only had about 3 people say they'd be able to attend.
> That's not enough for critical mass. I think we should defer to another
> event.

I'm sure we could still eventually meet, can't LF reserve us a room for limited time ?

Neil

@ 2019-08-21 10:38   ` Da Xue
From: Da Xue @ 2019-08-21 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

My flight out of Lyon is on the 31st. Happy to work on it anytime during
the conference.