Hi Ulf, > > +#ifdef CONFIG_PM > > + /* PM handles the clock; disable it so it won't be enabled twice. */ > > + if (_host->clk_disable && pdev->dev.pm_domain) > > Hmm. > > This seems to work for most cases of yours, but it's fragile, because > how do you know that the pm_domain above is managing the clock? You > don't. > ... > I am going to think a bit more about this, but at this point, my > gut-feeling is that may need to add some helper functions to let genpd > and/or the pm_clk framework, to share some internal information with > drivers. Any outcome of this? Do you want to do it? Kind regards, Wolfram