Hi Geert, On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 06:31:19PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:36 AM Geert Uytterhoeven > wrote: > > > CC the pour soul with the ecovec board. > I'm sorry, Eco what ? :) > With great power comes great responsibility ;) > Yeah, that's -exactly- a 'great powers' board :) I'll try to resurect it from the deads again and get back eventually with a tested-by. I only briefly looked at the series and I don't have any LCD to test the backlight with, I hope I can sample the backlight GPIO value from some test point, if I ever find the schematics... > Yours, > Linus Walleij