Hi! > So I ended up cleaning up omap2430 glue layer a bit for host mode with the > various reproducable errors I was seeing docking droid4 to a lapdock. There > are a few fixes, and then we end up removing all the devctl register tinkering > for omap2430 glue layer. I thought I'd test this, so I took commit 6d028043b55e54f48fbdf62ea8ce11a4ad830cac Add linux-next specific files for 20190830 Series (and the other two patches you sent around it) applies ok, but the result does not boot. Hmm. I guess I'll need to resurrect the serial port cable. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html