Hi Michal, On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 02:16:51PM +0200, Michal Kubecek wrote: > This seems to have fallen through the cracks. I tried to do the revert > but it's not completely straightforward as bridge conntrack has been > introduced in between and I'm not sure I got the bridge part right. > Could someone more familiar with the code take a look? I'm exploring a different path, see attached patch (still untested). I'm trying to avoid this large revert from Florian. The idea with this patch is to invoke the conntrack confirmation path from the nf_reinject() path, which is what it is missing. I'm at a conference right now, I'll try scratch time to sort out this asap. Most likely we'll have to request a patch to be included in -stable in the next release I'm afraid. I'm very sorry this has taken a bit to be sorted out.