Am 10.09.2019 um 21:07 hat Eric Blake geschrieben: > On 9/10/19 1:58 PM, Thomas Huth wrote: > > Our "tests" directory is very overcrowded - we store the qtests, > > unit test and other files there. That makes it difficult to > > determine which file belongs to each test subsystem, and the > > wildcards in the MAINTAINERS file are inaccurate, too. > > > > Let's clean up this mess. The first patches disentangle some > > dependencies, and the last three patches then move the qtests > > and libqos (which is a subsystem of the qtests) to a new folder > > called "tests/qtest/". > > I'd also welcome a rename of tests/qemu-iotests to tests/iotests. I might prefer if the directory were named "iotests" rather than "qemu-iotests" if we were only adding the code now. However, I'm not so sure if I'd like a rename now because a rename always comes with a cost and the benefits are rather limited in this case. Kevin