On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 12:50:13PM +0100, Ben Dooks wrote: > On 2019-09-18 11:08, Mark Brown wrote: > > > Yes, will do when this series has been reviewed and modifications > > > done. > > I didn't look at it due to the lack of signoffs. > Thanks, although you could have just flagged this and reviewed the rest > anyway. I'll post a new version with signoff sorted at the end of the week > as I cannot get in to the office to test any changes until Friday. None of the patches I looked at had signoffs, Pierre had already told you about that problem and there were a bunch of other review comments anyway before I saw the series so it was fairly clear that a new version is needed anyway. Once you've got some review you shouldn't rely on getting extra review explicitly since it's not generally useful to repeat the same review comments others have already made.