On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:32:32PM +0800, Sam Shih wrote: > From: Ryder Lee > > This adds a property "num-pwms" in example so that we could > specify the number of PWM channels via device tree. > > Signed-off-by: Ryder Lee > Signed-off-by: Sam Shih > Reviewed-by: Matthias Brugger > Acked-by: Uwe Kleine-König > --- > Changes since v10: > 1. Follow reviewers's comments: > - derive the number of PWMs from the specific compatible string [...] > + - num-pwms: the number of PWM channels. [...] Why is num-pwms still there if you derive it from the compatible string? I guess I must not have made myself clear. Please drop this. Also, as I mentioned earlier, I've already applied the patches from v9 that were suitable. Please take a look. Thierry