From: pavel@denx.de (Pavel Machek)
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] Xiling MPSOC -- was Re:  CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:47:49 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi!

> At the CIP kernel meeting, there was the following conversation regarding the Cybertrust proposal.
> (BTW, 'masashi910' is me. )
>
> [18:43] <pave1> masashi910: We don't need working version at the moment. But if you could mail the patches, or post pointer for them, or at least diffstat... That would help.
> [18:44] <masashi910> pavel: Thanks. Our work is currently being done locally. I will discuss our team how to share the patches with you.
>
> The current work which contains all CIP kernel files is compiled into a tar ball, and I uploaded the ball under the following repository.
> https://github.com/masashi910/tmp-cip-xilinx-mpsoc/

Thanks, let me take a look.

For the record, way to get the files is

git clone https://github.com/masashi910/tmp-cip-xilinx-mpsoc.git
cd tmp-cip*
cat linux-4.19.56.tar.bz2.00* > linux.tar.bz2
tar xjvf linux.tar.bz2

Unfortunately, git commands can not be used in that repository, since
it points to alternates somewhere.

I diffed that against v4.19.56; which unfortunately produced unclean
diff as it now also includes the -cip changes. I quickly reviewed and
hand-edited the diff.

I notice this includes staging drivers.

+obj-$(CONFIG_XILINX_APF)       += apf/
+obj-$(CONFIG_XILINX_FCLK)      += fclk/

I believe you should get those reviewed and moved outside of staging
before attempting to backport them.

Otherwise I don't see anything too scary.

     		      	      	  	  	     	     	     Pavel