Hello, While testing some things out, I found a possible bug in Xen. Xen would successfully run when loaded (from u-boot) at some addresses but not others. I didn't observe this issue in 4.11 stable, so I did a bisect and found that: commit f60658c6ae47e74792e6cc48ea2effac8bb52826 Author: Julien Grall Date: Tue Dec 18 13:07:39 2018 +0000 xen/arm: Stop relocating Xen was what was causing it to fail when it was loaded to that certain address. I've attached the logs from a build from staging (about a week or so ago) with both a passing and failing address. -- Brian Woods