Hi! > Hi Rafael and linux-pm maintainers, > > sorry for the noise, but again: is there a chance to get a brief review > of my patchset? > > Probably it was a bad idea to rename the build-time flag, right? Should > I revert that part of the patch? I don't like adding more and more knobs. We should not have added that compile-time option, either. Perhaps it is time to declare that if the user wants the data to be synced, he just does sys_sync() himself? (Yes, that will mean tiny ammount of dirty data created between sys_sync() and suspend to be unwritten, but...) (Besides, if you add a runtime option to avoid deadlocks, you still have not fixed the deadlocks...) Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html