Hi, As in previous years we're going to have an audio miniconference so we can get together and talk through issues, especially design decisions, face to face. This year's event will be held on October 31st in Lyon, France, the day after ELC-E. This will be held at the Lyon Convention Center (the ELC-E venue) and will be free of charge to attend, generously sponsored by Intel. Thus far for the agenda we have is: - Use case management enhancements (Curtis) - DSP framework integration (Liam) - SOF integration with ACPI and DT (Daniel) - SOF support for non-modular drivers (Daniel) - Soundwire status (Liam?) - Multi-CPU support - Mixing with HDA/I2S in a single system - Virtualization (Liam) - Componentisation status/plans (Me) As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics they'd like to discuss we can take it from there. Of course if we can sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better! If you're planning to attend please fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6FV-tWYZ1fHlCmyzQhG98OtYH9W9GX-1dQ88mnLxVRGyPww/viewform?usp=sf_link This event will be covered by the same code of conduct as ELC-E. Thanks again to Intel for supporting this event. Thanks, Mark