Hi Luca, > I beg your pardon for the newbie question, perhaps a stupid one, kind of > nitpicking, and not even strictly related to this patch, but what's the > reason for these functions being declared extern? I did this for consistency reasons. I agree that the 'extern' keyword could need some second thought, yet I think that should be a seperate patchset. And that does not have priority for me, so if someone is interested... :) > For the rest LGTM, I did some grep checks before/after the patchset, ran > some build tests, and everything looks fine. Cool, thanks for your review! All the best, Wolfram