On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:00:13PM -0800, Roman Shaposhnik wrote: > 3. Bad news: Marek's suggestion didn't work on Dell product line (and yes > I double checked that I built it correctly). > > So... when it comes to RC2 regression -- we're all good. > > But since we're here anyway -- I'm wondering if anyone would be > interested in helping me figure out why Xen on those Dell boxes coredumps > without efi=no-rs ? > > Marek, any chance I can interest you in helping me a bit here? ;-) Yes, I am interested in helping with UEFI state there. Do you have by a chance messages of that crash (without efi=no-rs, but with EFI_SET_VIRTUAL_ADDRESS_MAP enabled)? Or even a photo if no serial output is available? PS trimmed CC list as isn't really 'Status of 4.13' anymore. -- Best Regards, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki Invisible Things Lab A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?