All of lore.kernel.org
* linux-man
@ 2019-12-06 11:44 Better Capital Funding Inc
From: Better Capital Funding Inc @ 2019-12-06 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

Hi linux-man

12/6/2019 3:44:14 a.m.

Top of the Day's Greetings to you!

We offer private money lending to
Companies/businesses/individuals
Who are in need of financing, at a 6% interest rate.
We close on all Real Estate loans including Commercial
Deals and Business Loans.

Minimum Funding: $50,000
Maximum Funding: $50,000,000

Duration Ranges from 1- 20Yrs

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you or anyone has a
project that needs funding.
Brokers are also welcome to work with us for a 1.5-2%.

Thanks!
Best Regards.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-07  9:28 UTC | newest]