Hello Stefano and Jason, First of all thanks for the quick reply, Response inline belowe > Hi Florian, > > I think we need to add (Since: 5.0). Are you implying by that (Since: 5.0) that we need to specify its availability target is qemu 5.0 ? I guess that maybe a version check would be better ? Like try to do namespaces stuff only if we have a recent enough librbd in the system ? Using something like : int rbd_major; rbd_version(&rbd_major, NULL, NULL); /* * Target only nautilus+ librbd for namespace support */ if (rbd_major >= 14) // tar > > The patch LGTM, but I'd like to use 'namespace' instead of cryptic > 'nspace'. (as BlockdevOptionsNVMe did) > What do you think? > Yes no worries, I can rename it to 'rbd_namespace' to avoid any possible confusion, is this Ok for you ? > > With those fixed: > > Reviewed-by: Stefano Garzarella > > Thanks, > Stefano Regards, Florian