On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 03:36:08PM +0100, Alexander Kanavin wrote: > On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 14:55, Richard Purdie < > richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote: > > > > > That may be but I think this is an oversight, not an intention and we > > should support busybox-free images... > > > > Right, I'll fix the build, but the implementation of runtime testing is up > to people who need this kind of feature. The problem here would have been caught with systemd-free and busybox-free being a check in lib/oeqa/selftest/cases/imagefeatures.py yes? -- Tom