Hi Olof, On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 11:59:58 -0800 Olof Johansson wrote: > > Thanks for the report. Time to automate this at our end, we've had a > few too many of these slip through all the way to you lately. > > Where do you keep your scripts that you catch these things with? Do > you have a writeup of the checks you do? I should add it to my > automation once and for all. I should export my linux-next scripts as a git repo, but I haven't (yet) :-( Attached pleas find check_commits which I run after fetching each tree and pass the changed commit range. This, in turn, runs check_fixes (also attached). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell