On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 08:14:22PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > Hello, > > This patchset adds support for atomic transfers which are required for > shutting down machine properly. Secondly, a (not)suspending I2C and some > other things are fixed/improved by this small series as well. Please review > and apply, thanks in advance! > > Changelog: > > v4: Removed the "clk: tegra: Fix double-free in tegra_clk_init()" patch > from this series, which was added by accident in v3. > > Added Thierry's tested-by to the patches. Looks good to me. I think all these patches should go to v5.6, let me know if patches 1 and/or 2 should go to v5.5?