Hello Jeremy, On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 02:20:52PM +0800, Jeremy Kerr wrote: > Hi Ketan, > > Just a suggestion - you probably don't want to be passing MCTP messages over dbus - this is something we learnt from the IPMI implementation. Is there a pointer to this "lesson learned" or the issues surrounding it? It seems like the btbridge is still using dbus, so I assume host-ipmid is as well. https://github.com/openbmc/btbridge/blob/master/btbridged.c#L47 I'm curious to understand what the issues were/are. -- Patrick Williams