+A few people that may have insight to my question On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 01:24:31PM +0530, Jagan Teki wrote: > Add distro boot command support for SPI flash. > > This distro boot will read the boot script at specific > location at the flash and start sourcing the same. > > The common macro like BOOTENV_SHARED_FLASH would help > to extend the support for nand flash in future. > > Cc: Tom Rini > Signed-off-by: Jagan Teki What distro is this for? My concern here is that hundreds of boards (literally) grow by a few hundred bytes to add in this bit of additional default logic. That's not a big problem if distributions are now going to be using SPI flash as where they're programming in their bootscript. But, who is doing that? Thanks! -- Tom