On 2020-02-06 at 22:55:51, Han-Wen Nienhuys via GitGitGadget wrote: > This adds the reftable library, and hooks it up as a ref backend. > > At this point, I am mainly interested in feedback on the spots marked with > XXX in the Git source code. > > v3 > > * passes gitgitgadget CI. It's interesting you should say that, because one thing I'm missing here is some tests. Since SHA-256 support is rapidly coming to Git, I'd like to make sure that this series works with SHA-256 repositories, but I can't do that if there are no tests. -- brian m. carlson: Houston, Texas, US OpenPGP: https://keybase.io/bk2204