From: Anupam Roy <anupam.r@samsung.com>
To: "Gix, Brian" <brian.gix@intel.com>
Cc: "Stotland, Inga" <inga.stotland@intel.com>,
	"michal.lowas-rzechonek@silvair.com"
	<michal.lowas-rzechonek@silvair.com>,
	Semun Lee <semun.lee@samsung.com>,
	Dohyun Pyun <dh79.pyun@samsung.com>,
	"linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org"
	<linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>,
	Nitin Jhanwar <nitin.j@samsung.com>,
	AMIT KUMAR JAISWAL <amit.jaiswal@samsung.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Regarding OOB authentication method & action for Mesh provisioner
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:48:25 +0530	[thread overview]

 Hi Inga,

Thanks for sharing your inputs. Actually, my point of view was allowing application to choose a particular methodology & action
based on *capabilities* received from the remote unprovisioned device *on runtime* (After receiving capabilities PDU from remote)
It seems, above may not be possible with the approach you have explained.

I think, by exposing agent properties, daemon will surely taking into consideration, the choice of provisioning agent, however,
choosing *final method & action* will still be in control of daemon by this approach, if I am understanding it correctly.
For instance, if both agent & node support OUT OOB with Blink/Beep/Vibrate, then daemon will have to internally decide on a specific *action*, if it choosing OUT OOB.
Also, between OUT/IN/Static OOB, dameon will have to internally decide on a method, may be applying some pre-defined security level? Please let me know if I am missing something. Thank You.