* Request for catalog and price list
@ 2020-03-30  4:10 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2020-03-30  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-spi

Hello friend,

This is Julian Smith and i am purchasing manager from Sinara Group Co.,LTD in Russia.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ms. Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.,LTD

* Request for catalog and price list
@ 2020-04-26 23:33 Richard Martins
From: Richard Martins @ 2020-04-26 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hi, friend,

This is Richard Martins and i am purchasing manager from K&B Tradings (SANTIAGO) in Chile.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mr.Richard Martins
Purchasing Manager
K&B Tradings (SANTIAGO) Chile