On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 03:24:42PM +0530, Akash Asthana wrote: > On 3/31/2020 4:53 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > > + ctrl->avg_bw_cpu = Bps_to_icc(speed_hz); > > > + ctrl->peak_bw_cpu = Bps_to_icc(2 * speed_hz); > > I thought you were going to factor this best guess handling of peak > > bandwidth out into the core? > I can centralize this for SPI, I2C and UART  in Common driver(QUP wrapper) > but still for QSPI I have to keep this piece of code as is because It is not > child of QUP wrapper(it doesn't use common code). Why not? > I am not sure whether I can move this " Assume peak_bw as twice of avg_bw if > nothing is mentioned explicitly" to ICC core because the factor of 2 is > chosen randomly by me. That's the whole point - if this is just a random number then we may as well at least be consistently random.