On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:12:15PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > Hello, > > Recently I found a way to reliably reproduce I2C timeouts that happen due > to improper synchronizations made by the I2C driver. It's quite easy to > reproduce the problem when memory is running on a lower freq + there is > some memory activity + CPU could get busy for a significant time. This > is the case when KASAN is enabled and CPU is busy while accessing FS via > NFS. This small series addresses the found problems. > > Changelog: > > v2: - The "Better handle case where CPU0 is busy for a long time" patch > now preserves the old behavior where completion is checked after > disabling the interrupt, preventing potential race-condition of > the completion awaiting vs interrupt syncing. > > Dmitry Osipenko (2): > i2c: tegra: Better handle case where CPU0 is busy for a long time > i2c: tegra: Synchronize DMA before termination Patches look good to me. I tend to apply them to for-current instead of for-next because they are fixing issues. Even a stable tag?