On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:12:16PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > Boot CPU0 always handle I2C interrupt and under some rare circumstances > (like running KASAN + NFS root) it may stuck in uninterruptible state for > a significant time. In this case we will get timeout if I2C transfer is > running on a sibling CPU, despite of IRQ being raised. In order to handle > this rare condition, the IRQ status needs to be checked after completion > timeout. > > Signed-off-by: Dmitry Osipenko Applied to for-current, thanks!