Hi Qu, On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:40:45 +0800 Qu Wenruo wrote: > > On 2020/4/21 上午8:25, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > After merging the btrfs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 > > allmodconfig) failed like this: > > > > In file included from :32: > > Any extra info? That is a build test of the uapi headers to make syre that they are self contained. > It builds fine in my environment, with older HEAD though. > > Is there any new commits which changed header? > As it should includes u8 typedef. My understanding is that you should only use the __ versions of the kernel types in uapi headers to avoid namespace contamination. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell