Hello, On my Lenovo T460p I cannot shutdown and reboot when the iommu is enabled. This is using linux 5.2.7 as provided by Debian, 5.6.4 has the same problem. Suspend/resume also fails; I suspect this is the same issue. When requesting power off the kernel messages just end with: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Synchronizing SCSI cache sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Stopping disk e1000e: EEE TX LPI TIMER: 00000011 ACPI: Preparing to enter system sleep state S5 reboot: Power down acpi_power_off called (photo at https://www.kleine-koenig.org/tmp/uklsiommu.jpg in case I mistyped something. Full dmesg and lspci -vvv at https://www.kleine-koenig.org/tmp/uklsiommu.tar.gz with and without iommu enabled.) With the iommu disabled (CONFIG_INTEL_IOMMU_DEFAULT_ON unset or intel_iommu=off on cmdline) the machine just works as expected (including working suspend/resume). I already talked to tglx on irc but unfortunately no new insights resulted from that. Any ideas how to fix or continue debugging the issue? Best regards Uwe